It’s finally time to let your legs breathe now that we are heading into much warmer spring and summer weather. A lot of men have trouble deciding on the appropriate style and length of shorts that works best for them. This style spotlight will give a few tips on how to make your decision a little easier.
- DO not be afraid of shorts that hit above the knee
- DON’T wear capris. They look bad on almost everyone.
- DO embrace bold prints and floral patterns
- DON’T wear baggy cargo shorts. You aren’t in high school anymore, gentlemen.
- DO dress up the shorts with a nice shirt and blazer.
- DON’T be scared to wear bright colors! When paired well, it can look awesome.
- DO get pants tailored into shorts. I get bored with denim and pants come summer and take them to get tailored. It’s like getting a brand new piece!